Are you a high achiever interested in making the world a better place through your work? Are you an inquisitive learner who excels in seeing projects through to completion? Can you balance a healthy level of detail orientation with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time? Have you ever thought about using your talents to make a significant impact in addressing the digital gap
She Leads Digital is an educative forum that brings women and youth together via digital education. We educate them on the potential opportunities that exist within the digital world and we also inform them on how they can use this technology to change their lives by knowing and learning to use all available opportunity in the digital space.
Interns will work directly as a functioning member of our Programs Team, which develops, grows and operates the Foundation’s programs. As an intern, you will be exposed to a variety of opportunities to make a significant impact, particularly within the STEM field.
The Social media role is an exciting opportunity for someone with good knowledge and interest in social media including Facebook, LinkedIn /Instagram/twitter//blogs, etc
Many of our volunteers/interns offer at least one 4-hour shift each week however you can discuss your availability with your manager
The role involves the following:
This role will help showcase our travels, workshops, programs / Events & Volunteering opportunities through our social media platforms and make valuable links with our local and international communities.
- An enthusiasm for She Leads Digital’s work and helping others get involved
- Ability to work as part of our team
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Honesty, integrity, commitment, and reliability
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- Giving time to make a difference
- This is an opportunity to help She Leads Digital to achieve its mission
- Lunch expenses and reasonable local travel costs can be reimbursed in line with She Leads Digital’s policy
- This would enhance your CV
- Gain experience working for a tech organization