Are you a high achiever interested in making the world a better place through your work? Are you an inquisitive learner who excels in seeing projects through to completion? Can you balance a healthy level of detail orientation with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time? Have you ever thought about using your talents to make a significant impact in addressing the digital gap
She Leads Digital is an educative forum that brings women and youth together via digital education. We educate them on the potential opportunities that exist within the digital world and we also inform them on how they can use this technology to change their lives by knowing and learning to use all available opportunity in the digital space.
She Leads Digital is searching for a Communication intern for 6 month period with an opportunity to expand it. The intern will support the She Leads Digital by creating content for social media platforms about or organisation and events which we hold, such as workshops, roundtable, conferences, seminars, kids camp etc.
Start date: ASAP
Remuneration/ Pay rate: Unpaid
Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Content planning, creation and publishing, daily community management predominantly focused on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram
- Making graphics for social media platforms and events
- Taking pictures and videos, editing and posting them
- Developing content calendars
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on engagement
- To apply, please send a maximum two-page CV with the subject “Communication Intern” by 3 June 2019 to the email.
This person will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and must NOT be afraid of taking incentives and bringing their ideas to the table. Internship will offer a wide variety of experience to build your skills in event planning, fundraising, day to day operations, graphic design, webdesign and marketing